Assist Point is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. Further information on Assist Point can be found here
. You can get more details about Assist Point at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Assist Point is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for removing Assist Point is C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 304.18 KB (311480 bytes).
The executables below are part of Assist Point. They take an average of 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The current page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5586.15534
alone. For other Assist Point versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program offered by Assist Point. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it is installed on your PC the Assist Point application will be found very quickly. After you select Assist Point in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The publisher is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-25 19:40:24.210