This page is about Assist Point for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. You can find out more on Assist Point or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
if you want to read more on Assist Point on Assist Point's page. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Assist Point is "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstaller.exe.
Assist Point installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
The current page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5594.10158
alone. You can find here a few links to other Assist Point releases:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application released by Assist Point. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Assist Point from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Assist Point or simply activate the Search field and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point program will be found very quickly. When you select Assist Point in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The software company is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-26 13:36:29.640