This info is about Assist Point for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Assist Point from your systemAssist Point
. More info about Assist Point can be seen here
. Further information about Assist Point can be seen at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point directory (same installation drive as Windows). Assist Point's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Assist Point's main executable file and it occupies approximately 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Assist Point. They take 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
The current page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5568.31710
only. For more Assist Point versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program by Assist Point. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Assist Point from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point app will be found very quickly. After you click Assist Point in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The publisher is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-01 02:39:42.940