You can find on this page details on how to remove Assist Point for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Assist Point from your PCAssist Point
. You can find out more on Assist Point or check for application updates here
. More info about the application Assist Point can be seen at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Usually the Assist Point program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Assist Point is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Assist Point. They occupy an average of 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5596.29954
of Assist Point. You can find below info on other application versions of Assist Point:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program released by the software company Assist Point. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it is installed on your PC the Assist Point program will be found automatically. When you select Assist Point in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assist Point in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-29 01:52:20.687