Assist Point is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. More information about Assist Point can be read here
. Click on http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
to get more data about Assist Point on Assist Point's website. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Assist Point by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Assist Point contains of the executables below. They occupy 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
The current web page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5561.42486
only. Click on the links below for other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application offered by Assist Point. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Assist Point from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it is installed on your PC the Assist Point application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Assist Point in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The publisher is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-25 13:03:55.483