Assist Point is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Assist Point from your systemAssist Point
. Open here
for more information on Assist Point. You can get more details on Assist Point at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Assist Point is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for Assist Point is "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Assist Point's primary executable file and it takes close to 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) on disk.
Assist Point is comprised of the following executables which take 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5563.20882
of Assist Point. For more Assist Point versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application by the software company Assist Point. Sometimes, people try to erase it. This is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Assist Point from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Assist Point or simply activate the Search field and type in "Assist Point". If it is installed on your PC the Assist Point application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Assist Point in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assist Point in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-26 22:37:51.880