Assist Point is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Assist Point from your PCAssist Point
. You can read more on Assist Point or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
to get more facts about Assist Point on Assist Point's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Assist Point by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Assist Point. They take 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The current page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5585.42532
alone. For more Assist Point versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application by Assist Point. Sometimes, users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY practice to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Assist Point from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Assist Point or simply activate the Search field and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Assist Point in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-18 14:39:29.020