You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Assist Point for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Assist Point from your systemAssist Point
. Go over here
for more info on Assist Point. Click on http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
to get more information about Assist Point on Assist Point's website. Assist Point is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Assist Point is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk.
Assist Point installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The current web page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5572.37107
only. You can find below a few links to other Assist Point releases:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Assist Point you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Assist Point:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\Extensions\jbdfcllfmphjdablfjmfgpeljhonlmgd.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point\DisplayIcon
Assist Point is an application by Assist Point. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Assist Point from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Assist Point or simply click the Search field and type in "Assist Point". If it is installed on your PC the Assist Point app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Assist Point in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The software company is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-05 04:11:30.373