This info is about Assist Point for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Assist Point from your PCAssist Point
. Open here
for more info on Assist Point. You can get more details about Assist Point at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Assist Point is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Assist Point. Assist Point's main file takes about 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
Assist Point contains of the executables below. They occupy 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
This web page is about Assist Point version 2.0.5578.20916
alone. For other Assist Point versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program marketed by the software company Assist Point. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Assist Point from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Assist Point or simply click the Search field and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point app will be found very quickly. After you select Assist Point in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 19:50:43.630