Assist Point is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. You can read more on Assist Point or check for application updates here
. More details about the application Assist Point can be seen at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. Assist Point's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Assist Point contains of the executables below. They occupy 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
This page is about Assist Point version 2.0.5593.4749
only. You can find below a few links to other Assist Point releases:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application offered by the software company Assist Point. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Assist Point from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". The Assist Point application will be found automatically. After you click Assist Point in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-25 11:17:53.187