You can find below details on how to remove Assist Point for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Assist Point from your PCAssist Point
. Open here
for more details on Assist Point. You can read more about related to Assist Point at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Assist Point is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Assist Point is C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Assist Point's main executable file and it takes about 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk.
Assist Point installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The current web page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5570.42509
alone. Click on the links below for other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Assist Point.Registry that is not cleaned:
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
Assist Point is an application by the software company Assist Point. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Assist Point with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". The Assist Point application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Assist Point in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 10:23:47.890