You can find below detailed information on how to remove Assist Point for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Assist Point from your systemAssist Point
. You can read more on Assist Point or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Assist Point can be found at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Assist Point is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point directory, subject to the user's choice. Assist Point's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Assist Point's main executable file and it occupies around 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk.
Assist Point installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The current web page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5565.15489
only. For more Assist Point versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application marketed by the software company Assist Point. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Assist Point or simply activate the Search field and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Assist Point in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-28 16:36:33.330