You can find below details on how to remove Assist Point for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Assist Point from your PCAssist Point
. You can find out more on Assist Point or check for application updates here
. More details about Assist Point can be found at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Programme\Assist Point directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Assist Point is "C:\Programme\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file has a size of 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
Assist Point contains of the executables below. They occupy 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5573.42509
of Assist Point. For other Assist Point versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Assist Point has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
Assist Point is an application marketed by the software company Assist Point. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Assist Point from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Assist Point or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Assist Point in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Programme\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-06 09:19:14.137