Assist Point is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Assist Point from your systemAssist Point
. More information on Assist Point can be found here
. Please follow http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
if you want to read more on Assist Point on Assist Point's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Assist Point. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Assist Point. They take about 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
This data is about Assist Point version 2.0.5590.20948
only. You can find below info on other releases of Assist Point:
...click to view all...
Assist Point has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Files remaining:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Assist Point.ico
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
Assist Point is a program released by the software company Assist Point. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Assist Point or simply click the Search field and type in "Assist Point". The Assist Point application will be found very quickly. After you click Assist Point in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Assist Point in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-15 20:48:12.903