This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Assist Point for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Assist Point. Please open http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
if you want to read more on Assist Point on Assist Point's web page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Assist Point. Assist Point's primary file takes around 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
Assist Point contains of the executables below. They take 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5582.42530
of Assist Point. You can find here a few links to other Assist Point releases:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point
Assist Point is a program offered by the software company Assist Point. Frequently, users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Assist Point from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point program will be found very quickly. When you select Assist Point in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The software company is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 13:33:47.500