This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Assist Point for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. You can find out more on Assist Point or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
if you want to read more on Assist Point on Assist Point's website. Assist Point is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point folder, regulated by the user's option. Assist Point's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Assist Point. They occupy about 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The current page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5581.37133
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Assist Point:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Assist Point we advise you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall Assist Point:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Assist Point:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Assist Point
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\Extensions\dc727a8c-7582-483c-a1c2-2b885f099bb5.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\Uninstaller.exe
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Assist Point.ico
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point\DisplayIcon
Assist Point is a program by the software company Assist Point. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Assist Point from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it is installed on your PC the Assist Point app will be found automatically. After you select Assist Point in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-14 09:01:37.283