You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Assist Point for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. You can read more on Assist Point or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about Assist Point at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Assist Point is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can uninstall Assist Point by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 304.18 KB (311480 bytes).
Assist Point installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The current web page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5569.20898
alone. You can find below a few links to other Assist Point releases:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Assist Point you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Assist Point:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Assist Point
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\Extensions\dc727a8c-7582-483c-a1c2-2b885f099bb5.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point\DisplayIcon
Assist Point is an application marketed by the software company Assist Point. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Assist Point from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". The Assist Point program will be found very quickly. When you select Assist Point in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assist Point supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-01 19:23:42.540