This page is about Assist Point for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Assist Point from your PCAssist Point
. More information on Assist Point can be found here
. Further information about Assist Point can be found at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Assist Point is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Assist Point's primary file takes around 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Assist Point. They occupy about 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5576.26318
of Assist Point. You can find below info on other versions of Assist Point:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program marketed by Assist Point. Frequently, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Assist Point from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Assist Point in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The publisher is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 21:45:27.657