Assist Point is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Assist Point from your PCAssist Point
. More data about Assist Point can be found here
. You can get more details about Assist Point at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Assist Point is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Assist Point is "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 304.16 KB (311464 bytes) on disk.
Assist Point contains of the executables below. They occupy 827.66 KB (847528
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5571.15506
of Assist Point. Click on the links below for other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Assist Point.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\dc727a8c-7582-483c-a1c2-2b885f099bb5.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\Extensions\jbdfcllfmphjdablfjmfgpeljhonlmgd.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\Uninstaller.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point\DisplayName
Assist Point is a program marketed by Assist Point. Some users try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Assist Point from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Assist Point or simply click the Search field and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point application will be found automatically. When you select Assist Point in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The publisher is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assist Point in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-03 17:30:30.320