This web page contains complete information on how to remove Assist Point for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. Check out here
for more details on Assist Point. More details about the software Assist Point can be seen at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Usually the Assist Point program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Assist Point by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 304.17 KB (311472 bytes).
Assist Point installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
The current web page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5564.26280
only. Click on the links below for other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application by Assist Point. Some users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Assist Point from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Assist Point or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point application will be found automatically. After you click Assist Point in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-27 23:53:35.870