This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Assist Point for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. More data about Assist Point can be seen here
. Click on http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
to get more info about Assist Point on Assist Point's website. Assist Point is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Assist Point is "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Assist Point's main executable file and it occupies close to 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) on disk.
Assist Point contains of the executables below. They take 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
The current page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5587.4738
only. You can find below info on other versions of Assist Point:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program by Assist Point. Some users decide to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Assist Point with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Assist Point or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point application will be found automatically. After you click Assist Point in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The software company is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-19 15:13:08.297