Assist Point is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Assist Point from your systemAssist Point
. You can read more on Assist Point or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
if you want to read more on Assist Point on Assist Point's web page. Assist Point is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point folder, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Assist Point is C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. 7za.exe is the Assist Point's main executable file and it takes circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
Assist Point installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5572.4705
of Assist Point. Click on the links below for other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application by Assist Point. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Assist Point from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Assist Point or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it is installed on your PC the Assist Point application will be found very quickly. After you select Assist Point in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Assist Point in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-13 10:19:37.180