This info is about Assist Point for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. More data about Assist Point can be read here
. Please follow http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
if you want to read more on Assist Point on Assist Point's web page. Assist Point is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for removing Assist Point is "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Assist Point's primary executable file and it takes approximately 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk.
Assist Point contains of the executables below. They occupy 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The current web page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5594.26357
only. For more Assist Point versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program marketed by Assist Point. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Assist Point or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". The Assist Point app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Assist Point in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The software company is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assist Point in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-27 02:16:33.737