Assist Point is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Assist Point from your systemAssist Point
. Further information on Assist Point can be seen here
. Click on http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
to get more details about Assist Point on Assist Point's website. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Assist Point is "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Assist Point's main file takes around 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Assist Point. They occupy 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
This page is about Assist Point version 2.0.5585.10131
alone. You can find below a few links to other Assist Point releases:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application by Assist Point. Some people want to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Assist Point from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Assist Point in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-17 13:34:04.233