This web page contains complete information on how to remove Assist Point for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Assist Point from your systemAssist Point
. You can find out more on Assist Point or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
if you want to read more on Assist Point on Assist Point's page. Assist Point is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove Assist Point by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk.
Assist Point is comprised of the following executables which take 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5590.4744
of Assist Point. You can find here a few links to other Assist Point releases:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application by Assist Point. Some computer users try to remove it. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Assist Point or simply activate the Search field and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point program will be found automatically. After you click Assist Point in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Assist Point in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-09-18 21:25:17.160