This web page is about Assist Point for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Assist Point from your systemAssist Point
. You can read more on Assist Point or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about Assist Point can be found at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. Assist Point's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the Assist Point's main executable file and it takes around 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk.
Assist Point contains of the executables below. They take 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5566.20897
of Assist Point. Click on the links below for other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application marketed by Assist Point. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Assist Point from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Assist Point or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". The Assist Point program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Assist Point in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-07 21:19:12.950