You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Assist Point for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Assist Point. More info about the application Assist Point can be found at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Assist Point is C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Assist Point's main file takes around 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Assist Point. They take 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
This info is about Assist Point version 2.0.5583.15524
alone. For other Assist Point versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program released by the software company Assist Point. Frequently, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Assist Point from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Assist Point or simply activate the Search field and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Assist Point in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assist Point supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-25 18:49:33.467