Assist Point is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. More information on Assist Point can be found here
. More information about the application Assist Point can be seen at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Usually the Assist Point program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Assist Point is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Assist Point. They occupy about 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
The current page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5597.22764
only. Click on the links below for other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program offered by Assist Point. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Assist Point from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Assist Point or simply activate the Search field and type in "Assist Point". The Assist Point application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Assist Point in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-29 20:52:53.277