Assist Point is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. More information on Assist Point can be found here
. Detailed information about Assist Point can be seen at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Assist Point is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Assist Point. Uninstaller.exe is the Assist Point's primary executable file and it takes around 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Assist Point. They take about 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5579.10122
of Assist Point. For more Assist Point versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Assist Point
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
Assist Point is an application released by Assist Point. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Assist Point from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". The Assist Point application will be found very quickly. When you click Assist Point in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-18 21:33:09.567