Assist Point is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Assist Point. More details about the application Assist Point can be seen at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Assist Point is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall Assist Point by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
The executable files below are part of Assist Point. They take about 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5562.15476
of Assist Point. You can find here a few links to other Assist Point releases:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program released by Assist Point. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Assist Point from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Assist Point or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it is installed on your PC the Assist Point app will be found very quickly. When you select Assist Point in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Assist Point supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-25 17:07:31.833