This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Assist Point for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. More information about Assist Point can be read here
. You can read more about about Assist Point at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Assist Point is "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) on disk.
Assist Point installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
This data is about Assist Point version 2.0.5581.20918
alone. You can find here a few links to other Assist Point releases:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program marketed by the software company Assist Point. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Assist Point from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Assist Point or simply activate the Search field and type in "Assist Point". If it is installed on your PC the Assist Point app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Assist Point in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The publisher is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Assist Point in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-13 21:14:25.383