Assist Point is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Assist Point from your systemAssist Point
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Assist Point. Further information about Assist Point can be found at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Assist Point is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the Assist Point's main executable file and it occupies approximately 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Assist Point. They occupy about 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5584.37129
of Assist Point. You can find below info on other application versions of Assist Point:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program offered by the software company Assist Point. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Assist Point from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Assist Point or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it is installed on your PC the Assist Point program will be found automatically. After you select Assist Point in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assist Point in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-17 11:15:31.207