Assist Point is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. Take a look here
for more information on Assist Point. You can read more about related to Assist Point at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Assist Point is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Assist Point. The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 304.17 KB (311472 bytes).
Assist Point installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
The current page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5594.42560
alone. For more Assist Point versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Assist Point you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Assist Point's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\Extensions\dc727a8c-7582-483c-a1c2-2b885f099bb5.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\Extensions\igbfldclnalldiopjfhjinbjcddljcie.crx
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point
Assist Point is an application released by the software company Assist Point. Some people try to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Assist Point from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Assist Point or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". The Assist Point application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Assist Point in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The publisher is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assist Point in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-27 07:36:22.173