This page is about Assist Point for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall Assist Point from your PCAssist Point
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Assist Point. More details about the app Assist Point can be seen at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The full command line for removing Assist Point is "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called Uninstaller.exe and its approximative size is 304.18 KB (311480 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Assist Point. They occupy 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5588.42540
of Assist Point. Click on the links below for other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program by the software company Assist Point. Some people decide to remove it. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Assist Point from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Assist Point in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The publisher is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-21 09:19:49.000