This web page is about Assist Point for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Assist Point from your systemAssist Point
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Assist Point. You can get more details related to Assist Point at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Assist Point is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point folder, regulated by the user's decision. Assist Point's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Assist Point's main executable file and it takes about 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) on disk.
Assist Point is composed of the following executables which occupy 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
This web page is about Assist Point version 2.0.5563.4689
alone. For other Assist Point versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application marketed by Assist Point. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Assist Point from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Assist Point or simply click the Search field and type in "Assist Point". The Assist Point application will be found very quickly. When you select Assist Point in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assist Point in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-26 09:59:03.973