You can find below detailed information on how to remove Assist Point for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Assist Point from your systemAssist Point
. Take a look here
for more info on Assist Point. Please open http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
if you want to read more on Assist Point on Assist Point's website. Usually the Assist Point application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Assist Point by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Assist Point installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
The current web page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5586.31736
only. You can find below a few links to other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program released by Assist Point. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Assist Point with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". The Assist Point program will be found very quickly. After you click Assist Point in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assist Point supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-19 02:35:25.020