This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Assist Point for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Assist Point from your systemAssist Point
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Assist Point. Please open http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
if you want to read more on Assist Point on Assist Point's website. Usually the Assist Point application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for Assist Point is C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe. Assist Point's main file takes around 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) and its name is Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Assist Point. They occupy 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
This web page is about Assist Point version 2.0.5592.15552
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Assist Point:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Assist Point from your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Assist Point when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Assist Point
Many times the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\Extensions\dc727a8c-7582-483c-a1c2-2b885f099bb5.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\Uninstaller.exe
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point\DisplayIcon
Assist Point is a program released by the software company Assist Point. Sometimes, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it is installed on your PC the Assist Point program will be found very quickly. When you select Assist Point in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-20 00:58:20.507