This page is about Assist Point for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Assist Point from your PCAssist Point
. More information on Assist Point can be found here
. You can see more info about Assist Point at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can uninstall Assist Point by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. 7za.exe is the Assist Point's main executable file and it takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with Assist Point. They occupy about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Assist Point version 2.0.5567.42500
alone. Click on the links below for other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application offered by the software company Assist Point. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Assist Point from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Assist Point or simply activate the Search field and type in "Assist Point". The Assist Point app will be found automatically. When you select Assist Point in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-24 16:46:47.143