This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Assist Point for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Assist Point from your PCAssist Point
. Go over here
for more info on Assist Point. More data about the application Assist Point can be seen at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point folder (same installation drive as Windows). Assist Point's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Assist Point's primary file takes about 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) and is called Uninstaller.exe.
Assist Point is composed of the following executables which take 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The current web page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5596.38961
alone. You can find here a few links to other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and registry data will not be deleted when you are trying to remove Assist Point from your computer.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point\Publisher
Assist Point is an application offered by Assist Point. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Assist Point in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-29 11:01:15.077