Assist Point is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Assist Point from your systemAssist Point
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Assist Point. Click on http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
to get more facts about Assist Point on Assist Point's website. Usually the Assist Point application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Assist Point. The application's main executable file occupies 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) on disk and is labeled Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Assist Point. They take about 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
This data is about Assist Point version 2.0.5591.26342
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Assist Point:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is an application marketed by the software company Assist Point. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Assist Point from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Assist Point or simply activate the Search field and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point app will be found automatically. When you click Assist Point in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The publisher is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Assist Point in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-23 23:22:58.877