Assist Point is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. You can read more on Assist Point or check for application updates here
. Further information about Assist Point can be seen at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Usually the Assist Point application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Assist Point by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Assist Point. They take 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The current web page applies to Assist Point version 2.0.5593.20959
only. You can find here a few links to other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove Assist Point.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Assist Point:
- C:\Program Files\Assist Point
Usually the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Assist Point\7za.exe
- C:\Program Files\Assist Point\Extensions\dc727a8c-7582-483c-a1c2-2b885f099bb5.dll
- C:\Program Files\Assist Point\Extensions\poadbehcfnojdmicjnceknnggbbhjbaa.crx
- C:\Program Files\Assist Point\Uninstaller.exe
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point
Assist Point is an application released by the software company Assist Point. Frequently, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Assist Point or simply click the Search field and type in "Assist Point". The Assist Point program will be found automatically. When you click Assist Point in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assist Point in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-25 19:37:46.930