This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Assist Point for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Assist Point from your systemAssist Point
. Open here
where you can find out more on Assist Point. More data about the program Assist Point can be found at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Assist Point is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Assist Point. They take 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
This info is about Assist Point version 2.0.5570.26304
alone. You can find below a few links to other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program by the software company Assist Point. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Assist Point from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Assist Point or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Assist Point in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The publisher is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Assist Point supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-03 00:29:26.110