This info is about Assist Point for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Assist Point from your PCAssist Point
. You can read more on Assist Point or check for application updates here
. More details about the software Assist Point can be found at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. Assist Point's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe. Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Assist Point. They take 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5575.4707
of Assist Point. You can find here a few links to other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Assist Point you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Assist Point:
- C:\Program Files\Assist Point
- C:\Program Files\Assist Point\Extensions\aladahiakofmdhgkmlmdfkgcjipaggco.crx
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point\DisplayIcon
Assist Point is an application marketed by Assist Point. Some people want to remove it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Assist Point or simply activate the Search field and type in "Assist Point". The Assist Point application will be found very quickly. After you click Assist Point in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The software company is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Assist Point in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-22 14:22:24.890