Assist Point is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. You can read more on Assist Point or check for application updates here
. More data about the software Assist Point can be found at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Assist Point is C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe. The program's main executable file is named 7za.exe and occupies 523.50 KB (536064 bytes).
Assist Point installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Assist Point version 2.0.5579.26322
only. You can find below a few links to other Assist Point releases:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Assist Point.Registry that is not cleaned:
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Assist Point is a program released by Assist Point. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Assist Point from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Assist Point or simply activate the Search field and type in "Assist Point". The Assist Point program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Assist Point in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Assist Point, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The software company is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-22 17:44:22.603