Assist Point is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall Assist Point from your PCAssist Point
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Assist Point. More details about the software Assist Point can be seen at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Assist Point is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Assist Point is C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. 7za.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Assist Point. They occupy an average of 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5596.20957
of Assist Point. For other Assist Point versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program offered by the software company Assist Point. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is hard because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Assist Point from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Assist Point or simply activate the Search field and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Assist Point in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-01 11:01:26.173