You can find below details on how to remove Assist Point for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. More info about Assist Point can be found here
. More data about the application Assist Point can be found at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. Usually the Assist Point application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Assist Point is "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 304.19 KB (311488 bytes) on disk.
Assist Point installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 827.69 KB (847552
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.19 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5577.31711
of Assist Point. You can find below info on other versions of Assist Point:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall Assist Point you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Generally the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point\InstallLocation
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Assist Point\Publisher
Assist Point is a program released by the software company Assist Point. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Assist Point from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point program will be found automatically. After you select Assist Point in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The software company is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Assist Point in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 04:22:39.433