This page is about Assist Point for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Assist Point from your systemAssist Point
. More information about Assist Point can be read here
. More information about Assist Point can be seen at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Assist Point is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are contained in Assist Point. They occupy 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
This web page is about Assist Point version 2.0.5576.42511
only. Click on the links below for other Assist Point versions:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program released by the software company Assist Point. Frequently, users try to erase it. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Assist Point or simply activate the Search field and type in "Assist Point". If it is installed on your PC the Assist Point program will be found automatically. After you click Assist Point in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The publisher is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your PC, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assist Point in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 10:21:33.863