This web page is about Assist Point for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. More info about Assist Point can be found here
. Further information about Assist Point can be seen at http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. Assist Point's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Assist Point's main executable file and it occupies about 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) on disk.
Assist Point installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
This page is about Assist Point version 2.0.5562.31676
only. For more Assist Point versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program marketed by the software company Assist Point. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Assist Point from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Assist Point in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Assist Point which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, nor are we saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Assist Point supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-26 04:08:49.713