Assist Point is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Assist Point from your systemAssist Point
. Take a look here
for more details on Assist Point. Please open http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
if you want to read more on Assist Point on Assist Point's website. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Assist Point is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Assist Point's main file takes around 304.17 KB (311472 bytes) and is named Uninstaller.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside Assist Point. They take about 827.67 KB (847536
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5574.15512
of Assist Point. You can find below info on other releases of Assist Point:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program released by Assist Point. Some people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". If it exists on your system the Assist Point program will be found automatically. When you click Assist Point in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The publisher is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Assist Point.
8. After removing Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Assist Point using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Assist Point in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-06 17:02:12.700