This page is about Assist Point for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Assist Point from your computerAssist Point
. More information on Assist Point can be seen here
. Please open http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
if you want to read more on Assist Point on Assist Point's page. Usually the Assist Point application is found in the C:\Program Files\Assist Point folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Assist Point is "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe". Uninstaller.exe is the Assist Point's primary executable file and it takes about 304.18 KB (311480 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Assist Point. They take about 827.68 KB (847544
bytes) on disk.
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Uninstaller.exe (304.18 KB)
This info is about Assist Point version 2.0.5563.37083
alone. You can find below a few links to other Assist Point releases:
...click to view all...
Assist Point is a program marketed by Assist Point. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Assist Point is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Assist Point or simply click the Search feature and type in "Assist Point". The Assist Point program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Assist Point in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Assist Point, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Assist Point:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.yourassistpoint.com/support
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Assist Point\uninstaller.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Assist Point.
8. After uninstalling Assist Point, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Assist Point that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Assist Point with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Assist Point by Assist Point from your computer, we are not saying that Assist Point by Assist Point is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Assist Point in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-27 04:09:14.813